  • Service: (888) 466-1594
  • Parts: (541) 475-7204

New Ford For Sale in Madras, Oregon

Show Only

Keyword

23 Vehicles matching:
  • Page 1 of 1

Ford F-150, F-350, Transit Van, F-250 or Expedition - TS&S Ford, Serving Madras, Culver OR, Prineville, Sisters and Jefferson County OR, Has the New 2016-2017 Ford You're Looking For

No matter which new 2016-2017 Ford model you're interested in, TS&S Ford is here to help you get behind the wheel. Feel free to have a look at our online inventory above, which is updated as new additions roll into our showroom. See one you like? Contact us to set up a test drive at our conveniently located Madras, Oregon showroom. We also have a wide inventory of used vehicles for sale at our dealership in Madras.

Model Information

Escape | Explorer | Edge | F-150

What Comes After the Test Drive?
Everything Else TS&S Ford Offers Drivers from Madras, Culver OR, Prineville, Sisters and Jefferson County OR

And that's quite a bit, in case you were wondering. Our Ford experts specialize in everything from tailor-made financing solutions to auto repair and maintenance services. If you're interested in seeing what else we have to offer, swing by our showroom today.

Info
AdChoices