Used 2016 Ford Fiesta ST HB ST 4 in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2016 Ford Fiesta HB ST ST

Pre-Owned 2016 Ford Fiesta HB ST  | Color: $item.ExteriorColor  | Stock: 90226

  • Comments:
    Introducing the 2016 Ford Fiesta!

    Captivating drivers with alluring style, versatile practicality and gas sipping efficiency! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. This model accommodates 5 passengers comfortably, and provides features such as: tilt steering wheel, remote keyless entry, and power windows. It features a standard transmission, front-wheel drive, and an efficient 4 cylinder engine.

    We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Rear spoiler: Wing
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC 3
  • MP3 player
  • Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: Sony
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Surround Audio
  • Total Number of Speakers: 8
  • Intercooled Turbo
  • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 17
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Driver knee airbags
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Leather/metal-look shift knob trim
  • Piano black dash trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 5.9 s
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • 911 Assist
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Front sport seat
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Sport
  • Interior air filtration
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 25 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2016 Ford Fiesta

Exterior Color: $item.ExteriorColor

Vin Number: 3FADP4GX4GM154554

Stock: 90226

View this Used Ford Fiesta for sale in Madras, OR.

Info
AdChoices
;