There is, without a doubt, some tough competition in the truck category. Some of the fiercest competition in this segment is between the 2019 Chevy Silverado in Madras OR and the 2019 Ford F-150. Both trucks bring a lot to the table but only one can come out on top. Continue reading to find out which truck will be defeated, and which will come out on top.

 OVERVIEW

For several years, the Ford F-150 has been the reigning champion in the truck category, leading the rest in American-made automobiles. The 2019 Chevy Silverado in Madras OR is also American made, therefore has been the Ford F-150's main competition through the years. Both trucks comfortable seat up to six with trim level options to suit most needs and 2- and 4-wheel drive options. Ford offers 6 engine options in the F-150 while Chevrolet only offers 4 options.

FEATURES OF THE 2019 CHEVY SILVERADO IN MADRAS OR

More features than our grandparents could have ever imagined are included as standard in the Ford F-150 and the Chevrolet 1500. Many of the F-150 models offer features such as bed extenders, remote tailgate release, and cargo tie downs and hooks. Though a remote tailgate release is available on the 2019 Chevy Silverado in Madras OR, bed extenders and cargo tie downs are not.

SAFETY

Advanced Co-Pilot 360 technology comes standard in the Ford F-150. This safety technology includes Curve Control, Dynamic Hitch Assist in the rear-view camera, Blind Spot Information System (BLIS), and Roll Stability Control. While the 2019 Chevy Silverado in Madras OR does have standard airbags and some other bare necessities, it does not include breaking for pedestrians, blind spot information, or crash alerts. The Ford F-150 clearly wins in the safety category.

PURCHASE PROCESS

We all know how important it is to enjoy the vehicle you drive, but what we sometimes overlook beforehand is the processes of finding, purchasing, and servicing our vehicles. Ford's website is far more user-friendly than Chevrolet's website. Even shoppers who are not computer-savvy will have an easy time comparing vehicles and specs on the Ford website. Chevy's website, on the other hand, can be clunky and tough to navigate with information not clearly segmented.

With the selection of Ford models at TS&S Ford, you won't have to worry about shopping several dealerships. We always have what you need!

Once your purchase is made, it's important to know you can easily get your truck serviced. TS&S Ford offers easy online scheduling and a shop full of factory-trained Ford service technicians.

A CLEAR WINNER

Though the Chevrolet Silverado is a noble contender, the 2019 Ford F-150 is the clear winner in this comparison. The Ford F-150 has more options to fit your needs, better safety features for your peace of mind, an easier purchase process, and is an all-around better truck. Visit us at TS&S Ford to experience the Ford difference for yourself. We'll even answer your Chevy comparison questions! We look forward to getting you in a Ford truck soon.