At TS&S Ford in Madras Oregon we offer a great selection of Commercial, Fleet, & Work Trucks along with F150, F250 & F350 pickups all capable of getting the job done!  Located in Central Oregon our SUV and Car Selection is excellent as well. Check out the all new Explorer, Expedition, Edge, Eco Sport, Escape, & our Mustangs today!  If you don't see what you would like stop in or call the dealership and speak to the Sales Manager Andrew Calderon 8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday or 11am-5pm on Sundays.  Our direct sales line is (888) 416-4152.
2020 Ford Fusion
Sedan
See Matching Vehicles
2020 Ford Fusion Sedan

0.0% APR for 72 mos on select Ford models Offer Details

Applies to select new 2020 Ford Fusion. Offer only valid 7/7/2020 through 8/31/2020

Show Only

Keyword

Sorry, there are no matching vehicles in stock at this time. Please contact us for more information or submit a vehicle search request using our CarFinder tool.

Reset Search