Toyota 4Runner SR5

Come test drive this 2013 Toyota 4Runner. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 4 liter 6 cylinder engine. Top features include remote keyless entry, a rear window wiper, 1-touch window functionality, a trip computer, an outside temperature display, turn signal indicator mirrors, power windows, and a split folding rear seat. Premium sound drives 8 speakers, providing you and your passengers a sensational audio experience. Toyota ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, anti-whiplash front head restraints, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.