New Ford Expedition Madras OR 97741

Ford Expedition XLT

Introducing the 2019 Ford Expedition. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Top features include front fog lights, variably intermittent wipers, a built-in garage door transmitter, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, telescoping steering wheel, cruise control, a trailer hitch, and much more. Third row seats expand the maximum passenger capacity to 8. With side curtain airbags supplementing the rest of the safety network, you can be assured that you and your passengers will experience top-tier protection. Our sales staff will help you find the vehicle that you've been searching for. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop in and take a test drive!

Tags: New, Expedition, Ford, SUV
; ;