New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Lariat

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-150. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and much more. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;