New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-150. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Ford prioritized comfort and style by including: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt steering wheel, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;