New Ford F-450 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-450 XL

Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2019 Ford F-450 Chassis. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a trip computer, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, and air conditioning. With side curtain airbags supplementing the rest of the safety network, you can be assured that you and your passengers will experience top-tier protection. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

; ;