Used Ford Explorer Madras OR 97741

Ford Explorer XLT

Come test drive this 2007 Ford Explorer. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a 4 liter 6 cylinder engine. The following features are included: a trip computer, front bucket seats, air conditioning, power windows, cruise control, a trailer hitch, and remote keyless entry. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Used, Ford, SUV, Explorer
; ;