Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XLT

Get excited about the 2016 Ford F-150. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. All of the premium features expected of a Ford are offered, including: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, tilt steering wheel, and much more. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;