New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. The following features are included: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, and air conditioning. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;