Used Ford F-250 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-250 Platinum

You can expect a lot from the 2016 Ford F-250. With just over 45,000 miles on the odometer, this pre-owned model still has plenty of miles remaining as reliable transportation. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, providing a spirited, yet composed ride and drive. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: front and rear reading lights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, tilt steering wheel, a trailer hitch, and more. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop in and take a test drive!

Tags: F-250, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;