Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Lariat

Sensibility and practicality define the 2015 Ford F-150. The following features are included: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, tilt steering wheel, and air conditioning. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;