New Ford F-250 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-250 Lariat

Sensibility and practicality define the 2019 Ford F-250. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. All of the following features are included: delay-off headlights, front and rear reading lights, a trip computer, air conditioning, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, a trailer hitch, and a split folding rear seat. Side curtain airbags deploy in extreme circumstances, shielding you and your passengers from collision forces. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: New, F-250, Ford, Truck
; ;