New Ford Expedition Madras OR 97741

Ford Expedition XLT

Load your family into the 2020 Ford Expedition. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, a blind spot monitoring system, telescoping steering wheel, remote keyless entry, cruise control, a trailer hitch, and much more. Third row seats provide an even greater maximum passenger capacity. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, and 6 well positioned speakers. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: New, Expedition, Ford, SUV
; ;