Used Ford Mustang Madras OR 97741

Ford Mustang GT Premium

Here's a great deal on a 2015 Ford Mustang. This 2 door, 4 passenger convertible has not yet reached the 50,000 mile mark! Ford made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 5 liter 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Top features include a power convertible top, 1-touch window functionality, a power seat, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, tilt steering wheel, heated door mirrors, remote keyless entry, and power windows. Features such as automatic climate control and leather upholstery prove that economical transportation does not need to be sparsely equipped. With high intensity discharge headlights illuminating your path, you'll always appreciate maximum visibility. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, knee airbags, traction control, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;