Used Ford Mustang Madras OR 97741

Ford Mustang GT

Experience driving perfection in the 2018 Ford Mustang. With fewer than 15,000 miles on the odometer, this model challenges small car competitors, regardless of price and class! Ford made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. It features a standard transmission, rear-wheel drive, and 5 liter 8 cylinder engine. It's equipped with tons of terrific amenities, but it won't break your budget. Like power windows, mirrors, and seats, 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, an outside temperature display, front bucket seats, cruise control, and remote keyless entry. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, a security system, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Mustang, Coupe, Used, Ford
; ;