Used Ram 1500 Madras OR 97741

Ram 1500 Sport

Familiarize yourself with the 2014 Ram 1500 It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Top features include heated front seats, delay-off headlights, a leather steering wheel, a built-in garage door transmitter, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, remote keyless entry, an overhead console, and 1-touch window functionality. Power adjustable pedals allow the driver to optimize his or her driving position, enhancing visibility, comfort and safety. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. We are here to help you.

Tags: Ram, 1500, Used, Truck
; ;