Used Toyota Tacoma Madras OR 97741

Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

You can expect a lot from the 2018 Toyota Tacoma. With just over 20,000 miles on the odometer, this truck stands out from the crowd, boasting a diverse range of features and remarkable value! Under the hood you'll find a 6 cylinder engine with more than 270 horsepower, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Top features include power windows, a rear step bumper, front bucket seats, skid plates, lane departure warning, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and more. Enjoy your favorite music via the stereo system, which includes a CD player with MP3 capability, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 6 speakers, enhancing the audio experience throughout the interior. Toyota also prioritized safety and security by including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, anti-whiplash front head restraints, ignition disabling, and ABS brakes. Adaptive cruise control maintains a pre set distance behind the car ahead of you, simplifying highway driving and enhancing safety. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Toyota, Tacoma, Used, Truck
; ;