Used Chevrolet Equinox Madras OR 97741

Chevrolet Equinox LT

Sensibility and practicality define the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox. All of the premium features expected of a Chevrolet are offered, including: a trip computer, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, heated door mirrors, cruise control, rear wipers, and 1-touch window functionality. Chevrolet also prioritized safety and security with features such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, a security system, onStar, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. When road conditions become unpredictable, rely on all wheel drive to maintain outstanding control. A Carfax history report provides you peace of mind by detailing information related to past owners and service records. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.