Used Buick Lacrosse Madras OR 97741

Buick Lacrosse CXL

You can expect a lot from the 2011 Buick LaCrosse. This 4 door, 5 passenger sedan provides exceptional value! Top features include power front seats, a tachometer, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, turn signal indicator mirrors, cruise control, and 1-touch window functionality. Features such as automatic climate control and leather upholstery prove that economical transportation does not need to be sparsely equipped. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a security system, onStar, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. This car was designed with safety in mind, allowing you to drive with even greater assurance. Our sales reps are extremely helpful & knowledgeable. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;