Used Ford EcoSport Madras OR 97741

Ford EcoSport S

Load your family into the 2018 Ford EcoSport. With less than 20,000 miles on the odometer, this 4 door sport utility vehicle prioritizes comfort, safety and convenience. Under the hood you'll find a 4 cylinder engine with more than 150 horsepower, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, front bucket seats, telescoping steering wheel, power windows, remote keyless entry, cruise control, and more. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, and 6 well positioned speakers. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: head curtain airbags, front and rear side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: Ecosport, Used, Ford, SUV
; ;