New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 XL

Come test drive this 2019 Ford F-350 Chassis. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a trip computer, air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, and more. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

; ;