New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-350. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, a tachometer, air conditioning, fully automatic headlights, telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and more. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;