Used GMC Canyon Madras OR 97741

GMC Canyon Denali

Introducing the 2019 GMC Canyon. This 4 door, 5 passenger truck still has less than 10,000 miles! The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Top features include leather upholstery, a tachometer, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, an outside temperature display, power door mirrors and heated door mirrors, a trailer hitch, a bedliner, and remote keyless entry. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 7 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Side curtain airbags deploy in extreme circumstances, shielding you and your passengers from collision forces. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: GMC, Canyon, Used, Truck
; ;