Used Chevrolet Cruze Madras OR 97741

Chevrolet Cruze 2LT

You can expect a lot from the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze. This 4 door, 5 passenger sedan is still under 75,000 miles! Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the efficient 4 cylinder engine, favoring both performance and efficiency. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. All of the premium features expected of a Chevrolet are offered, including: leather upholstery, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, power windows, remote keyless entry, and much more. Chevrolet ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, onStar, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

; ;