New Ford F-550 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-550 XL

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-550 Chassis. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. All of the following features are included: delay-off headlights, front and rear reading lights, a tachometer, a trip computer, an outside temperature display, telescoping steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Side curtain airbags deploy in extreme circumstances, shielding you and your passengers from collision forces. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Call now to schedule a test drive.

; ;