Used Ford Flex Madras OR 97741

Ford Flex SE

You can expect a lot from the 2014 Ford Flex. It features a front-wheel-drive platform, an automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: front and rear reading lights, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, an outside temperature display, front bucket seats, tilt steering wheel, and remote keyless entry. Audio features include a CD player with MP3 capability, and 6 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Side curtain airbags deploy in extreme circumstances, shielding you and your passengers from collision forces. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Flex, Used, Ford, SUV
; ;