Used Ford Taurus Madras OR 97741

Ford Taurus Limited

Outstanding design defines the 2013 Ford Taurus. This 4 door, 5 passenger sedan still has fewer than 70,000 miles! A wealth of standard features means that you no longer have to sacrifice. Like power windows, mirrors, and seats, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a built-in garage door transmitter, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, heated door mirrors, and seat memory. Features such as automatic climate control and leather upholstery prove that economical transportation does not need to be sparsely equipped. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: Sedan, Used, Ford, Taurus
; ;