New Ford F-450 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-450 XL

Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2019 Ford F-450 Chassis. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Top features include air conditioning, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a trip computer, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, and much more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We pride ourselves in consistently exceeding our customer's expectations. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

; ;