New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Experience driving perfection in the 2019 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. Top features include a split folding rear seat, a tachometer, a rear step bumper, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and air conditioning. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;