New Ford Explorer Madras OR 97741

Ford Explorer XLT

Introducing the 2020 Ford Explorer. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 2.3 liter 4 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: 1-touch window functionality, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, power front seats, telescoping steering wheel, power door mirrors and heated door mirrors, a power liftgate, and air conditioning. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, and 6 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, SUV, Explorer
; ;