New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 Lariat

The 2020 Ford F-150. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, tilt steering wheel, and much more. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;