New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 XL

Treat yourself to a test drive in the 2019 Ford F-350. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. Top features include a split folding rear seat, delay-off headlights, a tachometer, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and more. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;