New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XLT

You can expect a lot from the 2019 Ford F-150. A turbocharger is also included as an economical means of increasing performance. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, an outside temperature display, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and more. In the event of a rollover collision, side curtain airbags provide additional protection for outboard seated passengers. Our sales reps are extremely helpful & knowledgeable. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;