Used Toyota Prius c Madras OR 97741

Toyota Prius c Three

The 2016 Toyota Prius c. It features a continuously variable transmission, front-wheel drive, and an efficient 4 cylinder engine. Top features include cruise control, a rear window wiper, a trip computer, front bucket seats, air conditioning, power door mirrors, remote keyless entry, and 1-touch window functionality. Storage solutions are integrated throughout the interior, demonstrating thoughtful attention to detail. You and your passengers will enjoy the stereo system, which includes a CD player with MP3 capability, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 6 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Toyota also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, and ABS brakes. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Come on in and take a test drive!

; ;