Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Madras OR 97741

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT

Get excited about the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Top features include air conditioning, front and rear reading lights, 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, heated door mirrors, power windows, cruise control, and remote keyless entry. You and your passengers will enjoy the stereo system, which includes a CD player with MP3 capability, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 6 well positioned speakers. Chevrolet ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, onStar, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

; ;