New Ford F-350 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-350 Lariat

Take command of the road in the 2019 Ford F-350. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include air conditioning, delay-off headlights, a tachometer, a trip computer, a rear step bumper, telescoping steering wheel, an overhead console, and more. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Our sales staff will help you find the vehicle that you've been searching for. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Ford, F-350, Truck
; ;