Used Ford Fusion Madras OR 97741

Ford Fusion Titanium

The 2016 Ford Fusion. With fewer than 15,000 miles on the odometer, this 4 door sedan prioritizes comfort, safety and convenience. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 2 liter 4 cylinder engine, and all wheel drive keeps this model firmly attached to the road surface. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. It includes power seats, front and rear reading lights, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, automatic dimming door mirrors, front dual-zone air conditioning, fully automatic headlights, power windows, and remote keyless entry. Audio features include a CD player with MP3 capability, steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 12 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. Passengers are protected by various safety and security features, including: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. This car was designed with safety in mind, allowing you to drive with even greater assurance. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We are here to help you.

Tags: Fusion, Sedan, Used, Ford
; ;