New Ford Expedition Max Madras OR 97741

Ford Expedition Max XLT

Load your family into the 2019 Ford Expedition Max. Under the hood you'll find a 6 cylinder engine with more than 300 horsepower, providing a smooth and predictable driving experience. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: front bucket seats, tilt steering wheel, power door mirrors and heated door mirrors, cruise control, an overhead console, a trailer hitch, and power windows. Passengers in the third row enjoy seat back reclining functionality, providing an extra level of comfort and convenience. Ford also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, an emergency communication system, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

; ;