Used Ford Mustang Madras OR 97741

Ford Mustang GT Premium

Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2015 Ford Mustang. With fewer than 50,000 miles on the odometer, this pre-owned model still has plenty of miles remaining as reliable transportation. Ford made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. Under the hood you'll find an 8 cylinder engine with more than 400 horsepower, providing a smooth and predictable driving experience. Ford prioritized practicality, efficiency, and style by including: 1-touch window functionality, a tachometer, heated and ventilated seats, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, heated door mirrors, a power convertible roof, and power windows. Features such as automatic climate control and leather upholstery prove that economical transportation does not need to be sparsely equipped. With high intensity discharge headlights illuminating your path, you'll always appreciate maximum visibility. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: knee airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. For added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop in and take a test drive!

; ;