Used Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150

The 2017 Ford F-150. With fewer than a thousand miles on the odometer, this vehicle proves competitive in its price class based on its condition and value. The following features are included: delay-off headlights, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Passenger security is always assured thanks to various safety features, such as: dual front impact airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: F-150, Used, Ford, Truck
; ;