New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XLT

Get excited about the 2019 Ford F-150. The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. It distinguishes itself from the competition with features such as: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, air conditioning, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best prices and service at all times. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;