Used Chevrolet Tahoe Madras OR 97741

Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ

Take command of the road in the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe. With fewer than 50,000 miles on the odometer, this 4 door sport utility vehicle prioritizes comfort, safety and convenience. It features an automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. Chevrolet infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: a power seat, heated and ventilated seats, front dual-zone air conditioning, telescoping steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, remote keyless entry, and a blind spot monitoring system. Power adjustable pedals allow the driver to optimize his or her driving position, enhancing visibility, comfort and safety. With high intensity discharge headlights illuminating your path, you'll always appreciate maximum visibility. State-of-the-art amenities such as memory seats and adjustable pedals yield a more personal driving experience. Premium sound drives 10 speakers, providing you and your passengers a sensational audio experience. Chevrolet also prioritized safety and security with features such as: head curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, traction control, a security system, onStar, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Brake assist technology provides extra pressure when applying the brakes. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Call now to schedule a test drive.

Tags: Chevrolet, Tahoe, Used, SUV
; ;