New Ford Expedition Madras OR 97741

Ford Expedition Limited

Get excited about the 2019 Ford Expedition. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine. A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. It includes power seats, a tachometer, a leather steering wheel, heated and ventilated seats, front dual-zone air conditioning, a power rear cargo door, adjustable pedals, and seat memory. Back seat passengers will appreciate the rear audio controls, allowing them to make easy adjustments to the stereo system. Passengers in the third row enjoy seat back reclining functionality, providing an extra level of comfort and convenience. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, and 12 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. In the event of a rollover collision, side curtain airbags provide additional protection for outboard seated passengers. We have the vehicle you've been searching for at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

Tags: New, Expedition, Ford, SUV
; ;