New Ford F-150 Madras OR 97741

Ford F-150 XL

Familiarize yourself with the 2019 Ford F-150. This 2 door, 3 passenger truck stands out among competitors in its class! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Ford prioritized fit and finish as evidenced by: a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, a front bench seat, fully automatic headlights, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, and air conditioning. Ford ensures the safety and security of its passengers with equipment such as: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. With electronic stability control supplementing mechanical systems, you'll maintain precise command of the roadway. Our sales reps are extremely helpful & knowledgeable. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Call now to schedule a test drive.

Tags: New, F-150, Ford, Truck
; ;