Used Ford Transit-250 Madras OR 97741

Ford Transit-250 Base

You can expect a lot from the 2017 Ford Transit-250. With less than 10,000 miles on the odometer, this vehicle provides excellent value as a pre-owned model. Top features include remote keyless entry, a tachometer, variably intermittent wipers, front bucket seats, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, power door mirrors, and much more. Storage solutions are integrated throughout the interior, demonstrating thoughtful attention to detail. Safety equipment has been integrated throughout, including: dual front impact airbags with occupant sensing airbag, front side impact airbags, traction control, brake assist, a panic alarm, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Electronic stability control ensures solid grip atop the road surface, no matter how challenging the driving conditions. We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

; ;