Used Toyota Tundra Madras OR 97741

Toyota Tundra 1794

The 2018 Toyota Tundra. With just over 15,000 miles on the odometer, this truck lines up eagerly against competing models, delivering the perfect blend of power, safety and flair! It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine. A wealth of standard features means that you no longer have to sacrifice. Such as remote keyless entry, variably intermittent wipers, front fog lights, heated door mirrors, lane departure warning, cruise control, a trailer hitch, and power windows. Toyota also prioritized safety and security by including: dual front impact airbags, head curtain airbags, traction control, brake assist, ignition disabling, and 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Various mechanical systems are monitored by electronic stability control, keeping you on your intended path. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Tags: Toyota, Tundra, Used, Truck
; ;