Used Dodge Ram 2500 Madras OR 97741

Dodge Ram 2500 SLT

The 2004 Dodge Ram 2500. This 4 door, 6 passenger truck provides exceptional value! All of the premium features expected of a Dodge are offered, including: a tachometer, speed sensitive wipers, a rear step bumper, a front bench seat, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, and much more. Audio features include an AM/FM radio, a cassette player, and 4 speakers, providing excellent sound throughout the cabin. We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

; ;